Applications for the Class of 2021 are now closed. If you are interested in joining the Class of 2022, click here.
Who is eligible?
The Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility (iCSR) is a continuing education program designed specifically for CSR professionals. To qualify for the program, applicants must be employed by a company or organization in a CSR-related role.
Ideal candidates include:
- Leaders and staff of corporate foundations and/or corporate giving programs
- Business professionals whose responsibilities include community involvement, community relations, corporate citizenship, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, volunteer management, public affairs, and/or corporate communications.
- Nonprofit Staff interested in understanding more about corporate philanthropy (international, national, or regional non-grantmaking organizations only).
How will you benefit?
- EXPLORE key topics and challenges that are shaping the CSR field.
- GROW the skills you need to meet ever-changing demands.
- NETWORK with CSR colleagues, national leaders, and independent experts.
- ACCESS the latest thinking in CSR practice.
- LEARN how other companies are tackling major social challenges, as well as the practical systems, staffing, tools, and techniques they’re using to achieve results.
For any questions, please contact Todd C. Pittman: 202.939.3437 | iCSR@washingtongrantmakers.org