Who is eligible?
The Institute for CSR is a continuing education program designed specifically for CSR professionals. To qualify for the program, applicants must be employed by a company in a CSR-related role. Individuals looking to make a career change into the field of CSR or nonprofit professionals looking to better understand why and how companies give back are not eligible.
Ideal candidates include:
- Leaders and staff of corporate foundations and/or corporate giving programs
- Corporate professionals whose responsibilities include community involvement, community relations, corporate citizenship, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, volunteer management, public affairs, and/or corporate communications.
- CSR teams or departments that want to learn together.
How will you benefit?
- EXPLORE key topics and challenges that are shaping the CSR field.
- GROW the skills you need to meet ever-changing demands.
- NETWORK with CSR colleagues, national leaders, and independent experts.
- ACCESS the latest thinking in CSR practice.
- LEARN how other companies are tackling major social challenges, as well as the practical systems, staffing, tools, and techniques they’re using to achieve results.
- VISIT leading companies, nonprofits, and neighborhoods in the Greater Washington, D.C. region to apply classroom learning.
When is it?
Institute takes place over four, two-day sessions. For 2020, the dates for the sessions are:
- Session 1 – March 19-20, 2020
- Session 2 – May 14-15, 2020
- Session 3 – July 23-24, 2020
- Session 4 – September 24-25, 2020
What does it cost?
|Register by September 30, 2019||$4,500||$7,000|
|Register by December 16, 2019||$4,750||$7,250|
Discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company. We also offer flexible invoicing to work with your company’s budget cycles. Click here to start your application!