Who is eligible?
The Institute for CSR is a continuing education program designed specifically for CSR professionals. To qualify for the program, applicants must be employed by a company in a CSR-related role. Individuals looking to make a career change into the field of CSR or nonprofit professionals looking to better understand why and how companies give back are not eligible.
Ideal candidates include:
- Leaders and staff of corporate foundations and/or corporate giving programs
- Corporate professionals whose responsibilities include community involvement, community relations, corporate citizenship, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, volunteer management, public affairs, and/or corporate communications.
- CSR teams or departments that want to learn together.
How will you benefit?
- EXPLORE key topics and challenges that are shaping the CSR field.
- GROW the skills you need to meet ever-changing demands.
- NETWORK with CSR colleagues, national leaders, and independent experts.
- ACCESS the latest thinking in CSR practice.
- LEARN how other companies are tackling major social challenges, as well as the practical systems, staffing, tools, and techniques they’re using to achieve results.
- VISIT leading companies, nonprofits, and neighborhoods in the Greater Washington, D.C. region to apply classroom learning.
When is it?
Institute takes place over four, two-day sessions. For 2020, the dates for the sessions are:
- Session 1 – March 19-20, 2020
- Session 2 – May 14-15, 2020
- Session 3 – July 23-24, 2020
- Session 4 – September 24-25, 2020
What does it cost?
|Register by September 30, 2019||$4,500||$7,000|
|Register by January 17, 2020||$4,750||$7,250|
Discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company. We also offer flexible invoicing to work with your company’s budget cycles. Click here to start your application!
For any questions, please contact Todd C. Pittman: 202.939.3437 | iCSR@washingtongrantmakers.org