Who is eligible?
The Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility (iCSR) is a continuing education program designed specifically for CSR professionals. To qualify for the program, applicants must be employed by a company or organization in a CSR-related role.
Ideal candidates include:
- Leaders and staff of corporate foundations and/or corporate giving programs
- Business professionals whose responsibilities include community involvement, community relations, corporate citizenship, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, volunteer management, public affairs, and/or corporate communications.
- CSR teams or departments that want to learn together.
How will you benefit?
- EXPLORE key topics and challenges that are shaping the CSR field.
- GROW the skills you need to meet ever-changing demands.
- NETWORK with CSR colleagues, national leaders, and independent experts.
- ACCESS the latest thinking in CSR practice.
- LEARN how other companies are tackling major social challenges, as well as the practical systems, staffing, tools, and techniques they’re using to achieve results.
When is it?
The Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility will take place via 45-minute weekly Zoom video sessions over the course of five months.
All dates are tentative and subject to change.
- iCSR Introduction – Distribution of materials (May 4, 2020)
- “Welcome to iCSR” – Zoom Video Reception (May 11, 2020)
- Session I: The Business of CSR (June 1 – July 2, 2020)
- Session II: Sustainability & Ethical Behavior of Corporation (July 13 – August 7, 2020)
- Session III: Strategic Investments (August 17 – September 11, 2020)
- Session IV: Measuring & Communicating CSR (September 21 – October 16, 2020)
What does it cost?
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 1, 2020
- WRAG Members and Corporate Citizenship Center Supporters: $5,000
- Non-members/supporters: $7,500
Discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company. Final payments are due by July 15, 2020.
For any questions, please contact Todd C. Pittman: 202.939.3437 | iCSR@washingtongrantmakers.org