Interested in Registering the the Class of 2022? Click Here
Launched in 2014, the Institute for Corporate Social Responsibility (iCSR) was designed by – and for – those in the corporate social responsibility (CSR) field as a practical, interactive, and affordable professional development opportunity. Following recommendations of public health authorities, iCSR’s Class of 2021 will be delivered entirely online.
Over the course of the program, participants will join 45-minute weekly Zoom video sessions and learn from some of the field’s most innovative thinkers, authors, and practitioners, expand their professional networks learning alongside CSR peers from across the globe.
The Institute hosts two cohorts annually. This non-credit, professional certificate program is an initiative of the Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers.
- Module 1 | The Business of CSR
- Module 2 | Sustainability & Ethical Behavior of Corporations
- Module 3 | Strategic Investments
- Module 4 | Measuring & Communicating CSR
- Advisory Committee
- $2,700 | Private Sector
- $1,700 | Private Sector Members of WRAG
- $1,000 | Nonprofit – international, national, or regional only