Registration deadline: February 28,2017
Who is eligible?
- LEADERS AND STAFF of corporate foundations and/or corporate giving programs.
- CORPORATE PROFESSIONALS whose responsibilities include community involvement, community relations, corporate citizenship, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement, volunteer management, public affairs, and/or corporate communications.
- CSR TEAMS or departments that want to learn together. (Multiple staff registration discounts are available.)
How will you benefit?
- EXPLORE key topics and challenges that are shaping the CSR field.
- GROW the skills you need to meet ever-changing demands.
- NETWORK with CSR colleagues, national leaders, and independent experts.
- ACCESS the latest thinking in CSR practice.
- LEARN how other companies are tackling major social challenges, as well as the practical systems, staffing, tools, and techniques they’re using to achieve results.
- VISIT leading companies, nonprofits, and neighborhoods in the Greater Washington, D.C. region to apply classroom learning.
What does it cost?
|$5,000 (1st registrant)||$7,500 (1st registrant)|
|$4,500 (2nd+ registrant from same company)||$7,000 (2nd+ registrant from same company)|
Please contact Katy Moore at email@example.com or 202-939-3436.